About Link to Leeds
Welcome to Link to Leeds
If you’re thinking of applying to or are an offer holder for the University of Leeds and would like to hear about other students’ experiences or have questions about being a student here - such as ‘Is it easy to make friends?’, ‘Is there somewhere in Leeds I can buy some of the food I like?’, ‘Are the libraries easy to use?’ – then Link to Leeds is for you!
Link to Leeds gives you an opportunity to talk directly to some of our current University of Leeds students in the following ways:
• Email: select an ambassador and use their email link.
• Take part in one of our live chat events by registering here.
• Click here to see who’s online now and chat to them via instant messaging
• Skype: email an ambassador to arrange a call at a convenient time
• You can also like our page on Facebook or follow us on Twitter or Instagram.
Our team of Link to Leeds ambassadors are here to share their experiences and answer all your questions, all you need to do is choose which ambassador you want to contact!